Coral Pro Salt
Coral Pro contains elevated and balanced levels of the foundation elements (Calcium, Magnesium, Bicarbonates) necessary for sustainable, accelerated coral growth.
If your goal is to maximize coral growth, then Coral Pro combined with our reef care recipes will enhance growth up to four times their natural rate. Coral Pro’s Alkalinity of 12 dKH makes it ideal for mixed reefs and SPS frag tanks.
- All-natural eco-friendly harvesting from the waters of the exotic Red Sea
- Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements
- Full complement of trace elements
- Guaranteed parameters for 10liter / 2.5gal mix.
- No nitrates or phosphates (algae nutrients)
- No toxic levels of Heavy Metals
- No chemical binders
- Low moisture content
Recommended usage of Red Sea Coral Pro Salt:
|Aquarium Type||Salinity||Alkalinity (meq/l|dKH)||Ca (mg/l)||Mg (mg/l)||K (mg/l)||Dose|
|Fish||30.6 ppt||3.6-3.9 / 10 – 11||395-425||1175-1255||335-365||33.4 g/l|
|Non-Coral Inverts||33.0 ppt||4-4.3 / 11-12||425-455||1270-1350||365-395||36.0 g/l|
|Corals||35.0 ppt||4.15-4.45 /11.5-12.5||450-480||1350-1430||385-415||38.2 g/l|
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt will produce stable seawater with a pH of 8.2 – 8.5.
Parameters are based on dry salt mixed with RO water.