Eheim Classic 250 - 2213 With Sponge and Bio Media Canister Filter
With EHEIM classic you have everything that makes up a good external filter.
By choosing a classic you won’t go wrong. Because you have chosen a reliable, millionfold tried and tested piece of equipment. All models perform to the highest quality standards. First class components and carefully matched features ensure perfect pump and filter performance. Additionally, you have the proverbial EHEIM quiet running, robust durability and low en-ergy consumption. You will be very satisfied.
There are 5 models for aquariums from 50 up to 1500 litres –with various equipment.
Benefits of EHEIM classic external filter
- Millionfold tried and tested
- Exceptional value for money
- very quiet running
- low energy consumption
- long-lasting flexible silicon sealing ring in pumphead (for easy and safe replacement after cleaning)
- Can be filled with filter pads and/or loose filter media
- Comes with spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories
- Versatile accessories
- 5 models: 50-150, 80-250, 120-350, 180-600, 300-1500 l.
Reliable standard in high quality
The over decades and millionfold tried and tested external filter generation with a sound range of basic features and very high standard of quality.
Carefully matched components and features.
The balance between pump performance and tank volume provide the best conditions for your aquarium.
Pleasantly quiet running,
robust durability, long service life
low energy consumption
Excellent value for money
All models include spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories
Specific equipment of individual models:
- classic 150 with base for safe positioning
- classic 250 with filter basket, with 1 each of coarse filter pad, fine filter pad and activated carbon pad each
- classic 1500XL with practical drain tap;
pump unit can be operated separately from the canister
The filter can be operated with coarse and fine filter pads. However, we recommend a filter media layering set up using EHEIM filter media. For this, there are filter Media Sets for each model (except classic 150).
A variety of accessories allow you to upgrade the features to meet your requirements.