Food with crustaceans and molluscs for large bottom-feeding fish
- food in the form of sinking discs with high content of crustaceans and molluscs for large species of carnivorous and omnivorous bottom-feeding fish
- crustaceans and molluscs (shrimps 12%, krill 10%, squid 6%, calanus 1.7%), herring and insects are the sources of high-quality protein and unsaturated fatty acids, including Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9
- diverse sources of protein help to meet fish’s demand for essential amino acids and ensure their proper growth and development
- natural immune stimulator beta-glucan improves fish’s immunity
- high content of natural carotenoids from crustaceans and red pepper and the addition of astaxanthin rapidly enhance coloration
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish.
molluscs and crustaceans (whole shrimps meal 12%, krill meal 10%, squid meal 6%, calanus meal 1.7%), fish and fish derivatives (including herring meal 15%), cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin (including red pepper extract 2 250 mg/kg), insects (insect larvae meal 5%), algae, fruit (apples 3%), yeasts (including Beta-1.3/1.6-Glucan 1 000 mg/kg), oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 35 400 IU, vit. D3 2 100 IU, vit. E 135 mg, vit. C 515 mg.
Compounds of trace elements:
E1 (Fe) 41.0 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.5 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.5 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.2 mg, E8 (Se) 0.2 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Antioxidants.
astaxanthin 120 mg.