Food with algae for large bottom-feeding fish
- food in the form of sinking discs with high content of algae (52.4%) for large species of herbivorous and omnivorous bottom-feeding fish
- contains 5 species of algae: spirulina (Spirulina platensis), chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris), Lithothamnium calcareum and kelp algae – Ascophyllum nodosum and Laminaria digitata
- unsaturated fatty acids, protein (rich in essential amino acids) and vitamins from spirulina and chlorella, together with vitamins, macronutrients and trace elements from kelp algae and Lithothamnium calcareum (including iodine, chromium, selenium and iron) ensure excellent condition, intensive growth and vitality in fish
- dietary fiber from algae, oak bark meal and chitin regulate digestion
- food stimulates the development of beneficial bacterial flora in gastrointestinal tract
- improves fish’s immunity
- due to its strengthening properties it can be used for feeding ill and weakened fish and those during acclimatization period or recovery after medical treatment
Complete feedingstuff for ornamental fish.
algae (Spirulina platensis 36%, Ascophyllum nodosum 8%, Laminaria digitata 6%, Chlorella vulgaris 1.2%, Lithothamnium calcareum 1.2%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including oak bark meal 1%), molluscs and crustaceans (whole shrimps meal 4%, krill meal 3%), fruit (apples 4%), vegetable protein extracts, fish and fish derivatives, yeasts, oils and fats, minerals (including zeolite 1%).
Additives (per kg):
Vitamins, pro-vitamins and chemically well-defined substances having similar effect: vit. A 35 400 IU, vit. D3 2 100 IU, vit. E 135 mg, vit. C 515 mg.
Compounds of trace elements:
E1 (Fe) 41.0 mg, E6 (Zn) 11.5 mg, E5 (Mn) 8.5 mg, E4 (Cu) 2.0 mg, E2 (I) 0.2 mg, E8 (Se) 0.2 mg, E7 (Mo) 0.05 mg. Antioxidants.