This innovative algae reactor provides reef keepers with the ultimate tool to export nutrients and maintain nitrate and phosphate at levels required for vigorous SPS coral growth. The ARID is a work of art and it’s patented design is based on more than a decade of research and development. As an option, you can order a Ca Reactor Feed/Injection Assembly to send excess CO2 from your calcium reactor right into the ARID, which further benefits the growth of macro algae. Light Tube Assembly should be replaced after 10-12 months.
- Recommended System Size: 120-250 gallons
- Recommended Flow Rate: 180-250 gph
- Recommended Pump: Maxijet 1200 or Mag Drive 5 (pump not included)
- Total Height: 30″; Total Footprint: 14″
- 1/2″ FNPT inlet/outlet ports