Oliver Knott has been at the forefront of aquascaping and in conjunction with Pisces has collaborated in creating a range of 4 substrates.
AquaEarth by Oliver Knot
AquaEarth 6lt by Oliver Knott is the No.1 fertile substrate for powering aquatic plant growth with a secret blend of Japanese volcanic ash, clays and minerals.
1. Depending on your plants, you may choose to add fertilisers or additives in the empty aquarium. For extra vitality use in conjunction with AquaLat.
2. Evenly spread unwashed AquaEarth over aquarium base.
3. Use a scraper or ruler to level the surface, or if desired create gradients with the AquaEarth.
4. Slowly fill your aquarium with water until the water level is about 3-4cm above the AquaEarth. This makes planting easier.
5. Begin planting your aquarium. Make sure you spray your plants with water until the planting process is completed.
6. Once the aquarium is planted, slowly fill your tank to the desired level. 7. Power up your filter system and allow the water to clear over the next few hours.
Please keep in mind.
The water quality control attributes of AquaEarth will naturally decrease over time.
AquaEarth is made of natural inorganic material, on rare occasions, minimal foreign matter may be found.
Use AquaEarth for freshwater aquariums, palladium and tropical terrariums.
Not suitable for strong burrowing fish or use with aquarium vacuum cleaners.