This innovative algae reactor provides reef keepers with the ultimate tool to export nutrients and maintain nitrate and phosphate at levels required for vigorous SPS coral growth. The ARID is a work of art and it’s patented design is based on more than a decade of research and development. As an option, you can order a Ca Reactor Feed/Injection Assembly to send excess CO2 from your calcium reactor right into the ARID, further benefiting macro algae growth. Includes quick disconnects. Light Tube should be replaced after 10-12 months.
- Recommended System Size: 300-1000 gallons
- Recommended Flow Rate: 400-600 gph
- Recommended Pump: Pan World 40px/50px (pump not included)
- Total Height: 50″; Total Footprint: 20″
- 3/4″ FNPT inlet/outlet ports