ade Pro Reef 900 - PR900Please contact us in store for pickup or delivery (03) 9898 8432
CADE Pro Reef series is the latestÂ range of customisableÂ marine aquariums. Every model in the CADE Pro Reef Series is a beautifully designed foundation to enable the aquarist to build a truly personalised marine system.
The CADE Pro Reef Series delivers a unique combination of innovative Aquarium design and minimalist sophistication. From styling to function, every element takes into consideration current and future trends in both Aquaria and home design to produce an industry leading Aquarium system. This is whyÂ CADE are the preferred choice ofÂ marine aquarists all around the world.
ProÂ Reef Tank
The CADE Pro Reef tank is constructed using flat polished super high clarity Opti-Clear glass to all panels (incl. base). Silicone is applied robotically for a minimal silicone finish with perfect lines, gaps and edges. The CADE logo is laser etched within the front glass panel and serves as yourÂ guarantee of authenticity.Â
The Pro Reef tank utilizes space at the rear of the tank to form CADE'sÂ multi-purposeÂ 'backdrop' system. The tankÂ has an internal glass panel installed 10cm off the rear made from 2x 5mm laminated glass panels with the blackÂ background colour within. This prevents any chance ofÂ discolouration toÂ the rear wall. The CADE backdrop system contains aÂ weir, recirculation pump/s (pre-installed)Â and most importantly a large freshwater Auto Top Off (ATO).Â
The AustralianÂ Pro Reef systemsÂ differs from all others. We felt it was important to not lose inhabitable tank space to the new CADEÂ backdrop system. So all AustralianÂ Pro Reef tanks and cabinets measureÂ 700mm wide instead of 600mm wide. This adjustment makes up for theÂ 100mm lost to the backdrop system. Â
The largeÂ ATO prevents the need for frequent refilling of evaporated Aquarium water. We think it is one of the greatest assets of the Pro Reef system. The ATO extends from the right side of the tank,Â underneath the recirculation pump chamber/s all the wayÂ acrossÂ to the weir wall. Plumbing from the ATO feeds directly to a float valve mounted in the return pump chamber of the sump. A flip top cover provides access to the ATO for easy refilling and a water volume indicator on the side of the tank allows you to monitor your reservoirs water level.Â
The Pro Reef Weir is like no other. It draws water from both theÂ surface and mid level inlet vents. Inside the weir water is delivered to the sump via aÂ main downflow pipe and an additional emergency overflow pipe is installed should the main pipe become blocked. TheÂ water intake system has been carefullyÂ designed to ensure it runsÂ silently without further modification. A flip top cover keeps it looking neat and provides easy access for maintenence and cleaning.Â
The Recirculation pump/s are a great additionÂ to the CADE Pro ReefÂ system. They helpÂ to further increase water movement within theÂ Aquarium. Water is drawn through both surface &Â lower vent/sÂ and is returned to the tank through outlets equipped withÂ directional flow adjustability. The cover that conceals the pumps can eitherÂ flip up orÂ slide forward allowing space for rear panel lighting mounts.Â
Plumbing within the tank is neatly concealed within the backdrop section of the tank.Â The plumbing is pre fabricated to fit perfectly with easy to assemble screw fit connections. All connections and bulkheads are supplied with seals and no silicone is required during the installation.Â
ProÂ Reef Cabinet
The unique range of CADE cabinets are beautifully designed to suit contemporaryÂ home decor whilst withstanding highly corrosiveÂ conditions.
They come in 2 colours, Black and White/Champagne.
The frame is made from aluminum and all external panels/doors areÂ glass, including the internal base panel the sump filter rests on. The entire CADE ProReefÂ cabinetÂ is 100% water/rust proof making them the mostÂ durable hard wearing pieces of aquarium furniture on the market today.
ColourÂ is applied to the frame via an electrolytic dipping process known asÂ Anodizing which provides a much stronger colour bond, greater scratch resistence and superior wear resistance over traditional coating methods. Rest assured knowingÂ that your cabinet will never warp or swell like a wooden cabinet. They simply wipe clean and remain looking like new for years to come.Â
Power Management.Â The CADE Pro Reef cabinets come with power management smartly accessible through doors located on either side of the cabinet.Â Here you can safely and neatly mount sensitive electronicÂ controllers and connectÂ power plugsÂ to the inbuiltÂ power boards found on both sides of the cabinet. Each boardÂ containsÂ x6 power socketsÂ (total of x12).
Adjustable Castor Feet is aÂ unique feature of CADE cabinets. This featureÂ conveniently takesÂ care of uneven floors by allowing you to screw individual castors up or downÂ and to ensure your tank is completely level.Â CADEÂ even provideÂ a miniÂ spirit level which you can placeÂ onÂ the top edge of the tank whilst your making height adjustments. Â
Pro Reef SumpÂ
The CADE Pro Reef sump filtration system is a unique design that offers unparalleled versatility. Â Water is delivered to the sump through preÂ fabricated screw fit plumbing which assembles in minutes. The main downflow pipe is equipped with a 'gate valve' to assist with flow rate management to the sump if required. The first chamber contains filter sock/sforÂ mechanical pre-filteration. The secondÂ and third chambers have controlled water levelsÂ (21cm)Â making them suitable for aÂ protein skimmer, reactors and submerged biological media. The 3rd chambers water vents are appropriately designed to make it suitable for use as aÂ substrate styleÂ refugiumÂ and/or a simple macro algae chamber.Â The fourth chamber houses the return pump and has a generous space allowance to accomodateÂ larger returnÂ pumps.Â The return pump plumbing is equipped with flexi hose which connects to the PVCÂ return flow plumbing feeding waterÂ back into the tank.Â As mentioned, the system is also equipped with a fully functional gravity fed â€˜Auto Top Off' (ATO) system. The ATOÂ float valve is mounted within the return pump chamber. This feature providesÂ replenishment of evaporated Aquarium water.Â
- Dimensions: 900 (L) x 700Â (W) x 550 (H).
- Total Tank Capacity (without sump): 346LÂ
- Inhabitable Tank Capacity: 297L
- Glass thickness: 12mm.Â
- Opti-Clear glass (All Panels).Â
- Flat polished edges.
- Open top (rimless).
- Perfectly cut siliconeÂ edges.
- Rear blackdrop: 2xÂ 5mm laminated glass panels c/wÂ colour in between.
- Backdrop includes: Weir, ATOÂ reservoir and recirculation pump/s.
- WeirÂ downflow pipes includeÂ 1x main, 1x emergency.Â Silent operation.
- Water enters weir via bothÂ surface and mid level intake vents.
- ATO Volume: 20LÂ
- Recirculation pumps (pre-installed), x2Â 1000LPH per pump.
- Outflow direction adjustablity.Â
- Screw fit pre-fabricated plumbing. No silicone required.
- All tank plumbing neatlyÂ concealed behind the Backdrop rear panel.
- Laser etched CADE logo.Â
- Spirit level for use with adjustable castor feet on cabinet.
- Packaging: Plywood box, foam corners and plastic film wrap.
- ColourÂ - Black & White/Gold.
- Dimensions: 900 (L) x 700Â (W) x 800 (H).
- Waterproof alluminum / glass cabinet.Â
- Foam tank pad pre-installed.
- Glass front and side doors.Â
- Side panelÂ doors open to access power and cable management.
- Each side contains aÂ power boardÂ with 6 power ports (totalÂ x12).
- Adjustable castor feet.Â
- Cabinet supplied assembled with sump secured inside.
- Packaging: Plywood box,Â foam corners and plastic film wrap.
Sump Filter & Plumbing Specifications.
- Dimensions: 760 (L) x 450 (W) x 360 (H).
- Capacity: 123L.
- Four chambers
- Prefilter mechanical chamber: 33x10cmÂ (LxW) c/w Filter Socks
- Protein skimmerÂ chamber: 33x32.5cmÂ (LxW).
- Biological media chamber: 42x25cmÂ (LxW).
- Return pump chamber: 42x18Â (LxW).
- Water height in controlled chambersÂ (pre-filter, skimmer &Â biological chambers): 21cm (H).Â
- ATO float valve mounted in the return pump chamber.Â
- All plumbing is pre fabricated and every join is a screw fit connection.
- Adjustable down flowÂ gate valve.
CADE Pro Reef Installation Video