CADE Altumate Reef/River LTW/C1200
Get 10% back as store credit for any CADE purchase.
Store voucher valued at $317.20
This productÂ is by pre-order import item only and can take 2 months+ to build and ship.
Email us atÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ for more information on delivery estimates.
Nature Aquariums & Watergardens highly recommend CADE for their superior quality and flawless finish. We have a number of CADE tanks in our showroom and the widest range and best pricing on CADE Aquariums. Â If you find a cheaper price, call us and we'll do better!
These tanks are availableÂ via pre-order only. As a bulky item, shipping charges can vary depending on location. Â Please contact us for aÂ quotation:Â email@example.com Â 03 9898 8432. Â In-storeÂ pick upÂ incurs no charge.
CADE Altumate Aquariums are our range of customisable freshwater or marine aquariums. Every model in the CADE Altumate Series is a beautifully designed foundation to enable the aquarist to build a truly personalised system.Â The CADE Altumate Series is a uniquely innovative Aquarium design that offers a highly versatile product in a size range that was until now previously considered custom. From styling to function every element takes into consideration current and future trends in both Aquaria and home design to produce an industry leading aquarium system.
The Altumate Series is our range of extra tallÂ sump filtered Reef/RiverÂ Aquariums ideal forÂ either a freshwaterÂ or marine applications. Uniquely tall in stance and extra wide in depth, all of the AquariumÂ tanks in this seriesÂ measureÂ an impressive 800mm high with depths that increase incrementally with tank sizes in the range. Bracing is constructed using aÂ single sheet of water jet cut opti-clearÂ glass. ThisÂ single sheet of glass is then siliconed perfectly in place to CADE's industry leading standard to complete the minimalist look synonymous with CADE Aquariums
The dimensions in the Altumate seriesÂ vary between models in both length and widthÂ with the only consistent dimension between the 3 models beingÂ height. The LTW/C1200 measures 1200x660x800h, the LTW/C1500 measures 1500x660x800hÂ and the LTW/C1800 measuresÂ 1800x750x800h. With suchÂ large water capacitiesÂ quality filtration is paramount. An internal corner weir delivers water silently to a state of the art sump filter boastingÂ features such as easy flush chamber drainage, anÂ elevated easy access wet/dry pre filter chamber, sliding glass covers, and even plumbing that providesÂ the option to connect theÂ return pump externally if desired.
CADE'sÂ range of AquariumÂ cabinets are made from aluminium and glass making them the most hardwearing aquarium furniture on the market. Water spillage is an inevitable consequence of aquarium maintenance so it's good to know your CADE cabinet isÂ completely resistant to water damage and it willÂ neverÂ warp or swell like a water damagedÂ wooden cabinet. InsteadÂ theyÂ simply wipe clean with ease ensuringÂ it remains looking like new. Another great unique feature of CADE cabinets are adjustable caster feet, which conveniently takes care of uneven floorsÂ levelling out the tank.
The Altumate series cabinets are provided pre-built packaged inÂ plywood box'sÂ with the sump filter secured safely inside. Assembly is as simple as unboxing, positioning and screwing the plumbing together. Â
- Dimensions: 1200 (L) x 660 (W) x 800 (H).
- Capacity: 633L.
- Glass thickness: SidesÂ 12mm, Base 15mm, Bracing 12mm
- Opti-Clear glass.
- Flat polished edges.
- Braced top (single sheet water jet cut access holes).
- Internal Corner Weir - RightÂ rear corner.
- Silent operation.
- Screw fit pre-fabricated plumbing.
- Perfectly cut siliconeÂ edges.
- Laser etched CADE logo.
- Packaging: Plywood box, plastic wrappedÂ with foam corners.
- ColourÂ - Black.
- Dimensions: 1200 (L) x 660 (W) x 800 (H).
- Alluminum frame.Â
- Glass doors,Â sideÂ panels and internal base shelf.Â
- Supplied pre-assembled (sump secured inside).Â
- Assembly time: 30Â min.
- Video instructions.Â
- Packaging: Plywood box,Â plastic wrapped withÂ foam corners.
Sump FilterÂ Specifications.
- Dimensions: 1000Â (L) x 500 (W) x 400 (H).
- Elevated prefilter chamber c/w splashÂ cover.
- Mechanical submerged padÂ chamber.
- Biological media chamber/s.Â
- Return pump chamber.Â
- Plumbed & tapped drainage to each chamber for easy flush sump cleaning.
- Plumbed for option ofÂ either internal or externalÂ returnÂ pump.
- Glass rolling slideÂ covers.
- Pre-fabricated screw fit plumbing for easy installation.Â